1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help. Android Market is messing with me

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scootmcdoot, Apr 14, 2012.

1. scootmcdoot

scootmcdoot Well-Known Member

Hello all. Maybe someone could help me out with the android market. I have been with boost for a while now. I started with the prevail and just went to the transform ultra. What an awesome phone. Anyway, on Thursday, the markets top free apps category will only show me the top 58 apps and it stops there. It used to show me hundreds and hundreds, but only 58 now. The top selling, grossing, etc.. categories show me everything, so I don't know whats going on with the top free.
    I know this is trivial, but it is a touch irritating as I browse the top free apps quite a bit. Maybe google is limiting me because I'm cheap and don't buy any apps. Who knows. I sent them an email, but only received an automated response. Again, probably because its trivial. So if anyone has any ideas, i would appreciate any advice. Oh, I did trying clearing data, cache and simple things like that. Thanks.

Edit: Top free entertainment is now limiting my results. Please help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scootmcdoot

scootmcdoot Well-Known Member

Well, I hope no one else runs into this issue because I can't find a single thing about this posted anywhere on the web. My tablets still show everything, but my phone is becoming very limited. My build version is 3.5.16 if that makes a difference. I tried going back to 3.5.15 same issue.

3. Loota

Loota Android Enthusiast

Sorry bro dunno why it does that but its the same for me...

4. mydian

mydian Android Expert

I'm having the same issue and can only see 59 apps in top free. Weird since it was working fine the other day.

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews