• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help-As of 8/13/17 Can't print Gmail using S6phone w HP plugin app to HP printer

LRL

Lurker
Aug 15, 2017
As of 8/13/17 I have been unable to print any Gmail from my S7 phone using HP plugin to my HP printer. The print preview shows up and I press print button, the print Icon show displays as if printing/ notification on the phone says "print spooler is printing gmail" , but it never prints the document and continues in continuous Print loop until I manually cancel the Print Job from phone. The printer screen then displays notification that the file is corrupt, regardless of the Gmail. I can print photoes from Gallary and PDFs. Is anyone else having same problem or have a fix? Print service has some problem recognizing / connecting to Gmail (only) to print. The day before and prior I was printing Gmails like crazy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones