1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help asap Samsung stellar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KirkwoodLucas, Jan 10, 2013.

1. KirkwoodLucas

KirkwoodLucas Newbie

Okay i rooted my Samsung stellar everything went okay, and the way i rooted it was with a S3 root, so i wanted to back up my rom to play around so i downloaded room manger, i didn't see my device supported for the clockworkmod so i downloaded a s3 one, after that, it went into recovery boating, it went into a loop, and when it finally turnt on MY TOUCHSCREEN AND SOFTKEYS WONT WORK, so i went home and just turnt my phone back to stock. still wont work. i factory reset so now my usb debugging is off. should i just start looking at a new phone? i have no warnty

2. Aglarond

Aglarond Newbie

See my post here:

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-ste...52719-no-touchscreen-no-odin.html#post5245896

That will take you back to stock, even if you've completely jacked up your kernel and recovery.

Edit: You are now the 3rd or 4th person I've heard of who's rooted their phone, installed CWM and then lost their touchscreen. I haven't heard of this happening with TWRP. Could be a coincidence, but maybe not. Neither TWRP or CWM have recoveries specific to this phone and we're just using the S3 versions. Could be a subtle difference somewhere.

-mS

Samsung Galaxy Stellar Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Stellar release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 2100mAh battery, and 4.0" inch screen.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews