1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help asap =[[[[

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by patekilla, Apr 28, 2012.

1. patekilla

patekilla Lurker

Hey guys Ive been having a hard time trying to flash my indulge back to stock and i need to do it asap as i am planning on bringing my phone to metro for a insurance claim for a new one. but i have a mac and all the flashing techniques in odins guide arent helping as the heimdall thast pictured in the post i cannot find/figure out how to use can some one walk me through the mac version of flashing back to stock plz!

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

do u have bootcamp installed? if so sorry would help if u used windows to do all these steps.

3. patekilla

patekilla Lurker

No I used to have it but have since revamped my mac and havent taken the time to reinstall bootcamp and windowz nor do i want to just for a phone lol but thanks for the reply! Its just the way they have the heimdall shown in the guide is completely different to the heimdall i see >?????

4. k0nane

k0nane Android Expert

There are multiple tabs in Heimdall. Did you click them until you found a match?

5. Reaper man

Reaper man Well-Known Member

hahahaha, that's what you get for using a worthless, inferior computer. :D

6. tiede

tiede Android Expert

Try a live Linux CD such as Ubuntu, arch, Ultimatelinux... no need to install them, and heimdall is supported natively.

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews