1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HELP! Boot loop!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ckar, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ckar

ckar Well-Known Member

Ugh...just when I was starting to be completely content with my Rezound and it's awesome extended battery, I am stuck in a boot loop! When I power on the phone it get's to the main screen, shows an x for cell service, then recycles itself through the start-up procedure. I have pulled the battery, to no avail. Pulled the SIM and battery, same. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for any help.:(

2. jbird720

jbird720 Member

Scroll down in the topics. There's a recent post regarding it

3. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

daffy113 likes this.
  4. ckar

ckar Well-Known Member

As usual on this forum, thanks so much for the quick assist! I tried the procedure, but neglected to pull the sim when I did it. I just left the back off. Obviously, it didn't really work for me. So...I ended up calling Verizon technical support. We went through a few things, and ended up doing a factory reset via holding down the down volume rocker during reboot. I now have a fresh phone, but am wondering if it is worth now pulling the SIM and battery, reinstalling JUST the battery, and going through that process that you all suggest? Is it a switch that all Rezound owners should make? Thanks. :)

5. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

It's something that all ReZound owners should bookmark in case it happens. Doing a factory reset to me is the worst way to fix it because you lose all of your data.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews