• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help bootloop problem

drevlin

Lurker
Dec 16, 2013
OK so I have a Samsung galaxy proclaim. It is rooted and It has stock recovery. I accidently changed something in the build.prop and the phone restarted and to find out it got stuck in a boot loop. The USB port on the phone is broke so using a computer is out of the question. I have tried clearing cache from recovery menu and ressetting the phone multiple of times with no luck with a fix.......
So my question is... is there any possible way of fixing my problem? Maybe with the apply an update from the SD card option in recovery? Which by the way every time I try to use that option I always get the error signiture verification denied update aborted.... so any suggestions? I would be so greatful.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones