• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP -- BricK Phone

Tharafanot

Lurker
Nov 25, 2016
Hello.

I have a onepplus one phone,

When i try to turn it on, it stuck on logo boot. OK.

I cant enter on recovery mode and i cant enter on fastboot mode, it stays on Cyanogen logo forever.

I guess i have a hard brick, but when i plug it on my laptop it is recognized as MTP Device and Android - ADB Interface.

So, thats the point!!!!

Is it a hard or soft brick?? How can i solve this?

I have tried both ways, and i cant get nothing positive......

Help me pls.

Best regards,

Tharafaknot

Reactions: Tharafanot
Upvote 0
Thank you very much!!

I have tried a lot of diferent ways, but no success.

When i plug it to my laptop, it is recognized as "MTP Device", when i try turn turn it on (VolUp/VolDown + Power) it is recognized as ADB Interface.

If i try to access it by ADB devices on cmd, it says [my dispositive] unauthorized.

I tried to unbrick it by Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 driver, but never toast any qualcomm or any COM connection on my Device manager, so i cant even proceed to use Color OS...

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Yeah, you typically have to acknowledge/authorize the RSA key of the attaching device for USB debugging (it's a nice security feature to make sure someone can't hack into your device using a PC that wasn't previously authorized but not helpful ( :p ) when you've got a hung device).

The good news is that you likely do not have a hard brick since your device is responsive to some things.

Have a peek at these links; the first tells how to get into recovery mode; the second one sounds like its similar to your situation and shows how to get into the recovery screen where you can try more wipes than what the poster did (all he did was to wipe cache--you'd likely also want to do the "Wipe data/factory reset", too:

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Tharafanot
Upvote 0
Thanks for your time, but i think my problem is more than that.
Any key combinatios i do, the phone always goes to cyanogen logo.

If a try to access by adb interface, it says "Device unauthorized". Probably the phone dont have usb debugging or developer options enabled...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones