1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help.. Browser history.. Samsung galaxy s3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jamesmleeds, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jamesmleeds

jamesmleeds Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2013
    SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.....
    i was looking through my browser history on samsung galaxy s3 today and noticed a search in google that i had not done. earleir on in the day someone i know had access to my phone. what i wanted to do is find out what time they did this at so i clicked the link and it sent me to the google search. i cannot find out what time this search was made and since clicking on the search it now only appears at the top of my browser history and not in the place it was.

is there a way for me to find out maybe through an app? i have contacted my phone company but they do not keep records and i also checked google history but that only showed it as being the most recent search i did....

please help. thanks

Advertisement

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    If you are using Google Chrome Browser it will show you the time that site was visited. Especially if you are linked with your Gmail accounts on your PC and Phone, that way you can just check your PC.

Also moving this thread into the Galaxy S3 forums to get some better help.

3. jamesmleeds

jamesmleeds Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2013
    hi thanks for reply. i was using the phones browser. i havnt found any way of seeing when the search was first done.. its strange because it doesnt show in googles history butbit did on my phone.. i will move the thread..

4. ignb

ignb Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2013
    Male
    Lithuania
    I'm afraid there's no way to see when the search was done. I just went through all the settings and couldn't find anything.

jamesmleeds likes this.