1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help..bypass pattern code on Ascend

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by asiamg, Feb 14, 2011.

1. asiamg

asiamg Lurker

Hi, everyone. I just got my Huawei Ascend and I placed a pattern lock which I forgot the pattern or I am putting it right, but its not taking it. I tried calling my phone thru another phone and trying to get into home screen and that didn't work. I tried powering off phone and taking battery out and then turning it back on, but it just asks for the pattern to unlock phone. I don't want to have to reset phone and lose my contacts. Another thing is that I wasn't able to add gmail account when I got the phone cuz it wouldn't allow it and it said that it was incorrect password. Please help!!!!:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. UFC210

UFC210 Lurker

Rep told me never to use the pattern code because once it locks out it wont reset. She had to reset a few because of friends and children messing around on lock patterns.

3. Jazziette

Jazziette Android Expert

That's really too bad you can't remember your unlock code and also your password is incorrect. Maybe you can take it back to the carrier and they will replace it for you. That is the only thing you can do if you can't verify the google password.

The only other thing is to continue to try to unlock it. There are countless patterns that one can create but the fact is that most users will create a very simple and easy pattern and most will choose from the following designs that I have made for you.

Try these and see if any of them will work:

[​IMG]

Good luck!

4. ickster

ickster Android Enthusiast

That's a nightmare scenario...Good luck! I think Jazziettes suggestion is good. Just pay attention to what you try. I'll bet you eventually will stumble upon it.

5. WHEW! im glad I didnt set mine up....I just got mine friday. Sorry for ur issue OP.