1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Help bypassing Lg Leon Security Sign in

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badbum, May 5, 2016.

1. badbum

badbum Lurker
    None

May 5, 2016
    Male
    Macramenho
    So here is my situation that has annoyed me for the past 24 hours. I bought a lg leon lte from ebay in great condition. When I received it the phone was indeed in great shape but unknowingly to me it requires the previous owners google account info in order to finish reseting the device after I did a a factory reset. So I found the lg bypass tool and downloaded it. Now my problem is I CANT get device no matter how many times I try. When I think I finally got it it automatically goes to "firmware update" and not to turn off device but then just stays at 0% and never loads anything. Please someone help me out here. Much appreciated.

Advertisement

2. robot_head

robot_head Newbie
    None

Mar 30, 2016
    You need to flash the correct kdz with the lg flash tool

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Think you definitely do need to verify the previous owner's Google account credentials though. It's an anti-theft and security feature. Because if it could be bypassed, I'm sure it would defeat the object of it. Get in contact with the Ebay vendor, or take it up with Ebay, unless it was stated "sold as seen, no returns", etc.

#3 mikedt, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
  4. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 21, 2012
    Male
    you name it
    philadelphia, PA
    There is a way to bypass the protection. Someone on xda came up with a script for a couple of lg phones that disables it once. Legally, I can't tell you how to find it. I'm just letting you know.

Tags: