• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Calendar App & storage app constantly crash

mcmxxx

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Hi Guys,

Just got a vibrant and set up my google sync... and now the calendar app constantly crashes... can't make much of the dump file. Tried clearing data. Reinstalling using titanium backup... any ideas on what to do?

Can I remove this completely and add the calendar app say from my wife's i9000 Galaxy S?

Also, tried adding the calendar widget on Launcher Pro and it started crashing LP constantly too... somehow managed to fix it... but had to tap quick before it crashed after restarting itself...

any suggestions welcome.

Could someone post their titanium backup tar.gz file maybe?

cheers!

mcmxxx

Hi Guys,

Just got a vibrant and set up my google sync... and now the calendar app constantly crashes... can't make much of the dump file. Tried clearing data. Reinstalling using titanium backup... any ideas on what to do?

Can I remove this completely and add the calendar app say from my wife's i9000 Galaxy S?

Also, tried adding the calendar widget on Launcher Pro and it started crashing LP constantly too... somehow managed to fix it... but had to tap quick before it crashed after restarting itself...

any suggestions welcome.

Could someone post their titanium backup tar.gz file maybe?

cheers!

mcmxxx

I have the same problem (I think) on my Galaxy S i9000. Tried to clear data etc to no avail. I hear there are problems in the Google calendar (repeating events or whatever). Unfortunately I am not very eager to erase my calendar and rewrite everything. If you get any good answers or solve the problem unexpectedly, please let me know ......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones