1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help? Can't remember name of launcher app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Shel, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Shel

Shel Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 21, 2008
    I had to do a factory reset on my Thunderbolt, as it was getting unbearably slow and sluggish.

I'm now trying to remember the name of an app I had.

It would allow you to swipe from the left side (or whichever side you configured it), and would pop up a grid from which you could launch different, favorite apps! Very handy program, as you can launch apps from anywhere on your phone (or tablet, I assume). Long press on an empty spot, and a list of all of your apps appear, allowing you to assign that spot to whichever app you choose.

I've searched Google Play, using search term "Launcher" but that only brings up different alternative launch programs. Searched favorite threads, to no avail.

If someone knows the name of the app I'm trying to find, and can provide it, I'd be very grateful! It's a very handy program, and I don't want to go without it.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. xxkid123

xxkid123 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 16, 2011
    Not sure what the app is, but go to play store>my apps> swipe left. It should bring you to a list of all the apps you have ever installed. From there you can search out that app.

Mayhem and jefboyardee like this.
  3. Shel

Shel Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 21, 2008
    xxkid
    Thanks SO much!

I can't believe I didn't know about that! I have both an Android Thunderbolt AND Transformer Prime, and didn't realize that the Play store had that feature!

The app I was looking for is called, SwipePad, and it's a free program.

Allows you to choose numerous apps, which you can then access from anywhere on your phone, even from within other programs!

thank you so much for your assistance!