• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help choosing between boost mobile vs virgin mobile vs metro pcs

dmcd7782

Dec 4, 2011
hi everyone as far as i know the breakdown of the 3 carriers are

boost mobile (operated by sprint)
virgin mobile (operated by sprint)
metro pcs (operated by t-mobile)

i also believe metropcs wil be running off of gsm i have no idea if gsm works on metro or if its coming later. or even if there is any benafit to it

okay out of boost and virgin mobile which would be better?

out of boost/vigin vs metro pcs which would be better?

out of the carriers what service is easier to fash a phone? once i pick a carrier i am going to go on ebay to buy a phone and wanted to know which ones would work etc

thank you all

hi everyone as far as i know the breakdown of the 3 carriers are

boost mobile (operated by sprint)
virgin mobile (operated by sprint)
metro pcs (operated by t-mobile)

i also believe metropcs wil be running off of gsm i have no idea if gsm works on metro or if its coming later. or even if there is any benafit to it

okay out of boost and virgin mobile which would be better?

out of boost/vigin vs metro pcs which would be better?

out of the carriers what service is easier to fash a phone? once i pick a carrier i am going to go on ebay to buy a phone and wanted to know which ones would work etc

thank you all

As both Boost and Virgin Mobile are operated by Sprint, service quality should be about the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones