• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Contacts disappeared

PandaBear625

Lurker
Feb 29, 2012
All my contacts that were transferred from my old phone to the marquee have disappeared; they are not synced with google. I went to my local Boost store and the guy there was no help. My local Sprint store won't support problems with the boost phones so I am trying to figure out what happened. I didn't download any new apps and none of my apps updated. In the morning my contacts were there and in the afternoon they were all gone. Then today someone who is in my contacts texted me and the first message her phone number just appeared then when I went back into my text list her name appeared even though I never re-entered any of info. So the info is somewhere on my phone but just won't appear in my contacts. The only contacts I have are people I have added to my contacts since I got the phone and all those people are synced with google.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones