• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help creating a simple, blue theme for Cyanogen.

I am in process of creating a very simple, blue theme from the Cyanogen 6 ROM for the Sprint Hero(as this is currently what I'm using). The idea is to leave everything as-is, but change ALL the orange selectors, progress bars, etcetera, to blue. I am having trouble with the XML files, though I have completed the framework .9.png's and am working on all the other stock apk's now, but I can't seem to get Eclipse to work with a new Android project, therefore, I can't get them to working order for the theme. My question is if anyone else is interested in such a theme, and if so, would anyone be willing to lend a helping hand? I have attached a few pictures so before jumping in you can decide if you would want to see this theme go any further. Any and all help is appreciated.

Attachments

• highlight_pressed.9.png
    highlight_pressed.9.png
    930 bytes · Views: 130
  • highlight_selected.9.png
    highlight_selected.9.png
    1,010 bytes · Views: 144
  • focused_application_background_static.png
    focused_application_background_static.png
    20 KB · Views: 142
  • btn_check_off_pressed.png
    btn_check_off_pressed.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 135
  • btn_check_on_selected.png
    btn_check_on_selected.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 131

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones