• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! Deleted Sprint Navigation

I didn't delete the shortcut. I can still create the shortcut for sprint navigation, but when I click on it it says "logging in... X%". But before it loads 100% it says "Sprint Navigation is not available"

I recall deleting it from setting>> Applications>> Manage Applications>> Sprint Navigation>> Clear Data. Now it won't fully open anymore.

I can't believe I thought it was the NFL app :headsmack:

Upvote 0
I didn't delete the shortcut. I can still create the shortcut for sprint navigation, but when I click on it it says "logging in... X%". But before it loads 100% it says "Sprint Navigation is not available"

I recall deleting it from setting>> Applications>> Manage Applications>> Sprint Navigation>> Clear Data. Now it won't fully open anymore.

Ok, it was worth a shot. There was a thread on this forum a few weeks ago with instructions how to install telenav Navigation, which is the backbone of the Sprint nav, just not branded Sprint. Perhaps you can search for that and intall it. Many have said it is better than the Sprint Nav.

try this--> http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-sprint-hero/47516-sprint-nav-2-8-premium-apk.html

Upvote 0

Correct me if im wrong, but clearing the data doesn't uninstall the app.. I have cleared data on many of my apps I don't use to free up some space. I believe certain credentials and saved information is whats cleared when you do this. As for sprint navi not loading up, I'm not quite sure, but its not uninstalled.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones