• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Duplicated, undeletable videos.

graphing

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
I recorded a video this morning. In my gallery, there are now three copies of this video. One is the original, I assume; it plays properly and so on. The other two have identical thumbnails (that differ from the first one) and there are two circles around the play button instead of one (concentric, like a target). When I click play they seem to load forever. I haven't gotten either of them to play yet. I also cannot delete them. When I select the thumbnail, there is simply no delete option.

How do I get rid of these things?! :thinking: I'm not even sure where to find the videos in My Files. Edit: found the video. It was on my external SD card. But where are the weird duplicates?

Advice much appreciated,
g

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones