• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Email app hasn't sync since jan 10 2020 from gmail

larryfergy

Lurker
Aug 31, 2014
My galaxy s8 email app hasn't sync since jan 10 2020 .

When I open the email app it opens a box

1*)"Sign in again , there was a problem signing into your account. Enter your password again. If you changed your password recently, make sure you enter new password

XXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Password

When I start to enter password 1st character it opens :

2*)Please allow cookies
You reach this page because we detected that cookies are disabled on your browser
The page you attempted to load cannot display properly if cookies are disabled.

Please enable cookies and retry the operation or go back in your browser.

1*) I was vacation in the bahamas when I needed to access my email for vacation intinery but my password wouldn't work so it told me to my google account to change it, which I did
2*)Well cookies are enabled on my browser

Please any suggestions welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
You're query is a bit convoluted. You start off with a reference to your email app, then later refer to cookies (which are not app-related, they relate to web browsers).
Just to clarify, is this a matter where you've tried both ways (email app and browser app)? Have you tried logging into your Gmail account using a desktop/laptop web browser?

Upvote 0
You're query is a bit convoluted. You start off with a reference to your email app, then later refer to cookies (which are not app-related, they relate to web browsers).
Just to clarify, is this a matter where you've tried both ways (email app and browser app)? Have you tried logging into your Gmail account using a desktop/laptop web browser?
Yes the only way access my email is googling gmail.com and signing on from there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones