1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help Email app hasn't sync since jan 10 2020 from gmail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by larryfergy, Mar 7, 2020.

1. larryfergy

larryfergy Lurker

My galaxy s8 email app hasn't sync since jan 10 2020 .

When I open the email app it opens a box

1*)"Sign in again , there was a problem signing into your account. Enter your password again. If you changed your password recently, make sure you enter new password

XXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Password

When I start to enter password 1st character it opens :

2*)Please allow cookies
    You reach this page because we detected that cookies are disabled on your browser
    The page you attempted to load cannot display properly if cookies are disabled.

Please enable cookies and retry the operation or go back in your browser.

1*) I was vacation in the bahamas when I needed to access my email for vacation intinery but my password wouldn't work so it told me to my google account to change it, which I did
    2*)Well cookies are enabled on my browser

Please any suggestions welcome

#1 larryfergy, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2020

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

are you using the gmail app? or the generic app? have you tried clearing cache and data for the app?

3. svim

svim Extreme Android User

You're query is a bit convoluted. You start off with a reference to your email app, then later refer to cookies (which are not app-related, they relate to web browsers).
    Just to clarify, is this a matter where you've tried both ways (email app and browser app)? Have you tried logging into your Gmail account using a desktop/laptop web browser?

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  4. larryfergy

larryfergy Lurker

Yes the only way access my email is googling gmail.com and signing on from there

5. larryfergy

larryfergy Lurker

Yes it was confusing but that best I can show the sequence of screens appear to me just trying sign on.

The resulution.is to delete my samsung email and goto playstore and install samsung email reply update and everything is rosy again

Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S8 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.8" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews