• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help for "secure booting error 1003" for Sprint/Virgin Mobile

IROCC1913

Lurker
May 17, 2016
Need help to fix or bypass "secure booting error! Error code: 1003. Modified" on a LG Stylo. Not sure what carrier, it was given to me with sprint logo on the SIM card... I called LG about the issue and gave the the IMEI number and the said it was a Virgin Mobile device. It should be rooted. I downloaded and installed the king root. At first it said the was no root for the phone at the time, then gave me an option to do it anyway at my own risk, so I did, then it said it was successful so I proceeded on. Left phone on all night, still had power, a lot of power. Then I wanted to try a different SIM so I put it in and proceeded to restart the phone then that's when I incountered the error msg apond reboot.... Please help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones