1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HELP!! Galaxy S errors!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by poundy78, Feb 12, 2011.

1. poundy78

poundy78 Lurker
    None

Feb 12, 2011
    For some reason my galaxy s has decided to just come up with a load of errors..
    When i turn it off then on, a small box appears in the centre of the screen with null null and CK underneath. To go any further you have to click on the CK.
    I then get a box saying Sorry application Twlauncher processcom.sec.android.apptwlauncher has stopped unexpectedly. Force close. Then i click ok and i get the vertical box again null null Ck.
    I click it again and it goes.
    If i then try to get into my home screen it goes black with a loading icon then a box appears the same as before twlauncher.
    I can receive phone calls but nothing else.
    If i try to send a text i get Sorry messaging process com. Android.mms has stopped etc etc...
    Sorry to waffle but i have no idea what to do?? I cant get to settings i dont have that many applications downloaded. Is there a reset button on the phone? But will i loose my pictures??
    Oh it all started to go belly up the other day when i started to get pop ups saying low on space database storage is getting low.
    It told me to empty my call log, texts which i did but still the same message.
    If anyone can help i would be sooooooo grateful.
    Cheers
    Matt:thinking:

Advertisement

2. beer-in-box

beer-in-box Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 15, 2010
    Turkey
    Try to enter the recovery mode(By turning the phone and holding the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for a while) and do a factory reset in this menu. This will delete your apps, your settings. But won't delete your files.