• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Help] Gaming Laptops For Under $400

I did a bit of research and compared it to the gpu in my laptop. It has similar performance.

What do you plan on playing? That should play WoW, CS:S, Minecraft, etc good. Dont expect to play new games though.

If you play games that are a few years old, id go for it. I wouldnt call it a gaming laptop, just a laptop with a GPU. But for $350 i think its a good deal.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Its ok for a budget laptop, but I definitely wouldn't classify it as a 'gaming' laptop.

Imo a gaming laptop should at least have some dedicated graphics RAM not shared RAM from system.

Also, as that system only comes with 4GB of RAM and can use UPTO 2GB for graphics, it'll leave you with only 2GB available for system resources, so I'd budget for replacing the 4GB for 8GB or if money is tight, swap out at least one sodimm for a 4GB to total 6GB. Whichever works for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones