1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root HELP get @Drod2169 a Tbolt!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LexusBrian400, Mar 21, 2011.

1. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 3, 2010
    Automotive Electrical Technician / Mechanic
    I'm a drifter.. here and there.
    Ok guys, It's that time again. Time to help a great dev get a Thunderbolt so we can continue to enjoy a wild variation of Roms and Themes.

@Drod2169, former and current dev on the Droid X and Samsung Fascinate (and broke ass college student lol) could use a little help raising the funds for a dev phone. Anyone who knows him, knows he has a real passion for android and dedicates A TON of time to it. You can rest assured your money is going to a great person in the android community. His work is always top notch and I can assure you it'll be worth a few bucks to throw in the pot. Ask any current or former Droid X & Fascinate user, Drod does not disappoint.

A few notes

1. -This was not his idea, he wouldnt ever ask.
    2. -No one is demanding you give him money, if you have something against it, move along. No hater comments please. NO one here is begging, it just gives us more Rom options, which is ALWAYS a great thing.
    3. -You can verify the donation link by talking to @Drod2169 HERE on Twitter or E-mail him @ djrodriguez@verizon.net

The Thunderbolt has a bright future with all this upcoming dev support, so throw in a few dollars and lets get the ball rolling!

Thanks to everyone who has/will donate.

And to everyone who doesnt donate, but you know you will still use Drods rom..... Come on guys :) Every little bit helps!

Thanks for your time.

Here is the VERIFIED donation link Any and all others are fake. Please use this one

Advertisement

2. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert
    None

Mar 11, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    We have one of the greatest Dev communities around, I'm always willing to throw down some money to help out. Thanks for the the thread. Remember everyone these Devs don't do this as a job, they give us the best ROMs and tweeks while going to school or woking 40+ hours a week.

We were spoiled with the OG Droid and I expect the same for the TB, can't wait to see what all comes down.

3. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 3, 2010
    Automotive Electrical Technician / Mechanic
    I'm a drifter.. here and there.
    Thanks guys, lets get it!