• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Getting Motorola Maxx HD 926 on Tmobile

Hello guys, first time posting here but I'm really struggling so I'm not sure where else to turn. I currently have T-Mobile for service and my dad destroyed his old smartphone so I purchased a moto droid maxx hd xt926, got a sim converter, and tried to activate it on our service after reading that it was possible online. I know that the phone is locked to Verizon and needs to be unlocked via cdma workshop or radiocomm but I am having zero luck doing so. I can't find either of the apps that are needed to download anywhere and seeing as the phone/situation is an older one, it is tough to find anyone who is currently dealing with the problem. I would sincerely appreciate any help at all. I have no other options for a phone for him at the moment, and I have been going through a lot personally lately, so figuring out a solution to this problem would be a huge stress relief. Thank you in advance for reading this or any help you can offer me! ~Brian

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones