1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help Getting Motorola Maxx HD 926 on Tmobile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrianD418480, Oct 3, 2019.

1. BrianD418480

BrianD418480 Lurker

Hello guys, first time posting here but I'm really struggling so I'm not sure where else to turn. I currently have T-Mobile for service and my dad destroyed his old smartphone so I purchased a moto droid maxx hd xt926, got a sim converter, and tried to activate it on our service after reading that it was possible online. I know that the phone is locked to Verizon and needs to be unlocked via cdma workshop or radiocomm but I am having zero luck doing so. I can't find either of the apps that are needed to download anywhere and seeing as the phone/situation is an older one, it is tough to find anyone who is currently dealing with the problem. I would sincerely appreciate any help at all. I have no other options for a phone for him at the moment, and I have been going through a lot personally lately, so figuring out a solution to this problem would be a huge stress relief. Thank you in advance for reading this or any help you can offer me! ~Brian

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews