1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help help help HELLO> fellow android lovers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by murphy1975, Jun 25, 2013.

1. murphy1975

murphy1975 Lurker

Hello, I am new to the site and new to technology in general so please be patient, I just taught myself how to DEAL with internet, social sites etc etc, including how to use a newer laptop. anyway. in 2011 I was issued a hot mail account with the local community college. In the fact that this was the only address I did not constantly have issues with I continued to use it as main box, I am now unable to even find where to log in or ask for support. I was fired from my job in march and this is the address I gave to multiple applications, HELP, I have paid the fee, I have sent mail to the "msn help link" I have spent weeks and months now attempting to solve this infinite problem. I say I paid fee, for at first I was unable to log in to anything MSN that was linked to this acct,. such as i tunes, i phone etc, but once I agreed to 10$ monthly fee for OFFICE I was allowed back into these accounts. but still continuing to receive message that says you are logged into office 365(i think) and you need to log out of that and log back in, crazy. One time I did manage to crack a dent and received a mail on my hotmail app saying welcome blah blah blah and then back to ^^^^.. sorry I don't sleep well and tend to ramble when I am overwhelmed. A lot right now, thanks so much JULES:mad::mad::p;):rolleyes:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi JULES ...

Glad to meet you. Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your device.

Hopefully you'll find answers here @ AF.
    Best of luck. :)