1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Help help help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gulup, Jun 29, 2011.

1. gulup

gulup Lurker
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    I recently bought the galaxy ace and it's been only about a month or so, but there are 2 problems I had lately, one is the bluetooth connection with my car's device, I notice that it would connect with the car's device, but sometimes the bluetooth connection would drop by itself and reconnect by itself, on and off on and off, kind of annoying, the other issue I have with the phone is that it would power off by itself, to turn the phone back on, I would need to open the back cover and remove the battery and put everything together in order to get it back on again. Has anyone encounter this before? please advise!!! Thank you.

Advertisement

2. aktifit

aktifit Well-Known Member
    None

May 24, 2011
    1. no idea, either because froyo ****s up (very likely) or because bluetooth ****s up (also very likely)
    2. called sleep of death, the phone doesn't turn itself off, it's just the display, known bug with froyo. there are some workarounds if you want to stick with froyo, i think you have to set the wifi to never go to sleep in settings->wireless & networks->wi-fi settings->menu->advanced->wi-fi sleep policy

flashing the phone with gingerbread fixed it for me, but it voids warranty and you risk bricking your phone blahblah i should make a signature about that... always the same :D

edit: haha i didn't put the **** there :D