1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

help! how to change color apk

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by morro, Dec 27, 2013.

1. morro

morro Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm trying to change the color for the phone apk icon (Touchwiz), green to blue. I tried using apktool for android because I don't have a computer but I have no idea how to use it. Maybe thats not the way to do it. Im new to theming so I'm clueless. LOL. Rush rooted, anykernel 3.2.2. Xposed installer has some options for touchwiz but I don't know if its possible for theming single apks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. K Rize

K Rize Android Enthusiast

Have you set system as rw then the apktool folder as the work space then import both frameworks? The icon your looking for is in seccontact.apk if I'm not mistaken

Slayer72 likes this.
  3. morro

morro Well-Known Member

How do I do that? Could you provide me a step by step guide, please? Thanks in advance K Rize.

4. morro

morro Well-Known Member

The icon I'm looking for us for the dialer app the green square with the white phone in it, I want to change color green to blue. Thanks K Rize.

5. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

You could solve that completely by installing and using Nova Launcher, it has the KitKat icons built into it and you can select to use the Android KitKat icons by pressing the options key while on your homescreen, then select Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Icon Theme, then select Google KitKat...

Hope this helps, I personally like the blue phone icon for KitKat... :D :p

6. morro

morro Well-Known Member

Thanks Slayer72 ill check it out, I've heard about nova launcher. Well, I will give it a try. So, theming an app or icon would be complicated I mean im not a advance knowledgeable android user. Thanks

7. morro

morro Well-Known Member

Nice! I like nova launcher, so far so good.

8. K Rize

K Rize Android Enthusiast

You should update and buy Nova Prime to unlock all of the features. it's my fav. Launcher lol

9. morro

morro Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip KRize I found nova launcher great and cool

Samsung Galaxy Rush Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Rush release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews