• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Here is my problem. I was going to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab but I have changed my mind. I love my Galaxy S Vibrant but I don't think I want to pay for 2 data plans and it doesn't look like the WIFI only version will be coming to Canada before the New Year. And I have also read that Samsung coming out with a 10" Tab that will be running 3.0 in early 2011.

So now that I have decided not to get the Tab for now, I need an alternative.

I do not play a lot of games I think I have 4 games on my phone. I am not worried about GPS I have that on my phone.

I want a tablet that will let me work online and that I can use to write. I do need a forward facing camera if possible so I can video chat with my son and wife while I am away working. Price range can go up to say the $500 mark anything more I might as well just bite the bullet and get the Tab.

Please help, you guys know more about these than I do.

Thanks in advance.
Spencer

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones