• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help!!! I bricked my continuum

string14

Lurker
Jan 19, 2012
So i was trying to run Odin, so that I could update my firmware to 2.2 use the ECO3 method. And it got unplugged while doing it, oops

First it had the bricked little icon with phone and computer and lilttle orange triangle. And then it is just a black screen

When i try to power it up, you can tell that it is one, but it is a dim backlit black. i can sometimes connect it to odin.

any other solutions/roms/updates, or anything i can do to fix it, I WANT MY PHONE BACK

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I Can get into download mode

So i was trying to run Odin, so that I could update my firmware to 2.2 use the ECO3 method. And it got unplugged while doing it, oops

First it had the bricked little icon with phone and computer and lilttle orange triangle. And then it is just a black screen

When i try to power it up, you can tell that it is one, but it is a dim backlit black. i can sometimes connect it to odin.

any other solutions/roms/updates, or anything i can do to fix it, I WANT MY PHONE BACK

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I Can get into download mode

http://androidforums.com/continuum-...rap-i-screwed-my-phone-up-recovery-guide.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones