• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help!! I cannot access my contacts xperia x8

When I touch my contacts icon, the screen turns blue as if it were going to load the list, then goes back to the original screen. I cannot add a contact, when I try it says, "The application Contacts (process com.sonyericsson.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." "Force close". When someone calls, the phone recognises the person then. It's just starting going wrong for no apparent reason. :thinking: What has happened? Does anyone know how I can put it right?

The first thing normally to try is a software repair from Sony Ericsson Update Service or PC Companion. This will wipe your phone and reset the software and hopefully resolve any glitches. Where are your contacts currently saved? Is there any way that you can access the contacts that are already there? If so can you copy them to your SD card or sync them with gmail?

Reactions: kupia Julie
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones