• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help! I did the worst mistake I've done in my life!

neonhon

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
Please help me I have done the worst thing that I have done in my life, was to make my phone the hardest brick of all! I installed ROM Manager and installed Flash Clockworkmod Recovery and picked a wrong phone model and chose "Backup ROM" and it suddenly turned off and cannot be opened and open it to recovery and download mode. Please help me resurrect this brick back to a functioning phone.

I can't return this phone because it is rooted and it is from Saudi Arabia (I'm from the Philippines) which it was only a gift for me (if this is universal warranty I can give it back for a new one)

The ONLY way I can fix this is to let it fix for a cellphone technician which we have alot of cellphone technician in the Philippines which I could trust and hope to be fixed.

But if you guys can suggest a new way to fix my phone alone without the use of recovery and download mode maybe you can reply.

Please I really, REALLY love my phone.

Well the only way a samsung tech can know if he gains access to terminal.You have bricked the recovery ,they have no way determining whether a phone is rooted or not rooted.Give it to care centre without any qualms.(If in warranty).

SAMSUNG PHONES ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH CLOCKWORK MOD RECOVERY.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones