• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! I didn't open TWRP!

Hello, my phone is Samsung i'm installed the TWRP and installed (on odin to phone) to TWRP, reboots automatically and, open recovery mode and it puts me the Samsung recovery method, not the TWRP custom recovery method, any solution?
Twrp usually works in that way....but not so sure ontop of my mind.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Hello, my phone is Samsung i'm installed the TWRP and installed (on odin to phone) to TWRP, reboots automatically and, open recovery mode and it puts me the Samsung recovery method, not the TWRP custom recovery method, any solution?
If you allow the phone to reboot all the way after flashing TWRP, it will automatically overwrite it. After flashing, you need to immediately unplug it and remove the battery, and then boot to recovery mode using the buttons

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones