• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help i rooted my sprint marquee ls855

I attempted to root and install a differant mod and my phone would not take the new mod I did this right at the time of the change of the build and it did not take it. Now in recovery it is searching for LG_Marquee.zip. I have tried to find this but cannnot. Can anyone help my phone is with Sprint any and all help would be great I am at a loss

I attempted to root and install a differant mod and my phone would not take the new mod I did this right at the time of the change of the build and it did not take it. Now in recovery it is searching for LG_Marquee.zip. I have tried to find this but cannnot. Can anyone help my phone is with Sprint any and all help would be great I am at a loss

Do you have clockwork mod recovery installed? You should never use stock recovery to flash mods, kernels, or roms. Plus with cwm you can make backups just in case you fudge your system up. :banghead:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones