• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[HELP]Installing OS or W/e on G1

lownle

Lurker
Aug 2, 2009
hello, i just need some help regarding installing data on my G1 Phone

it so happen that i have wiped out the datas, so now i cant do anything on my G1 Phone, even the messaging,cameras,calculator wont let me see, when i press menu, nothing happens.. how do i reformat my G1 or install the datas to recover my datas? i dont have any backups here on my SD DCARD.. hope someone can help me out..

hello, i just need some help regarding installing data on my G1 Phone

it so happen that i have wiped out the datas, so now i cant do anything on my G1 Phone, even the messaging,cameras,calculator wont let me see, when i press menu, nothing happens.. how do i reformat my G1 or install the datas to recover my datas? i dont have any backups here on my SD DCARD.. hope someone can help me out..

If you wiped your data without a backup ... then it is gone !

You can restore the phone to its Out-Of-the-Box State by going into Settings and then into SdCard and Phone Storage and perform a Factory Reset ...

You will then log into the same Gmail account that you did originally ... you will then be able to download any Paid apps you had purchased before and reinstall any free apps that you had.

Upvote 0
If you wiped your data without a backup ... then it is gone !

You can restore the phone to its Out-Of-the-Box State by going into Settings and then into SdCard and Phone Storage and perform a Factory Reset ...

You will then log into the same Gmail account that you did originally ... you will then be able to download any Paid apps you had purchased before and reinstall any free apps that you had.

aw man, i can't do that Settings>and then SdCard? i can't remember i cant even see the menus of the phone, only the Emergency call, or i might see it if i have activated my phone here in Philippines?

damn...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones