• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Integrating Simple XML Parser into app

C

cjbrooks12

I am working an an app to keep tally, like game scores. I am trying to use Simple to save the data in a ScoreSheet to XML and retrieve it later to load that game. I have currently got the app annotated with Simple so that it saves how I want, but I am at a complete loss as to how to parse that XML file. All tutorials on Simple make no sense, and so I tried SAXParser, which kinda works. But I would prefer to use Simple, if anyone could take a look at my code and help me out, I could email you my source.

Welcome.

Based on the lack of responses I think you'll need to join a forum (either this one, which has a large developer population, or one more specifically targeted to developers) and have an interactive conversation with other developers in order to find your answer. The anonymous posting function here is meant more for beginners to ask basic operation questions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones