1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help, Ive deleted a shortcut

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WarHog, Sep 18, 2011.

1. WarHog

WarHog Lurker
    None

Sep 17, 2011
    South Yorkshire UK
    Got my new Samsung GS2 the other day. Whilst playing with it I accidentally dragged the wrong shortcut/icon into the 'delete bin' :eek:

Im not sure which one it was but I think it was one of the shortcuts that appeared in the bottom right of one of the home screens!

Can anyone tell me what shortcuts appear on the phone when first switching the phone on for the first time. Ive since moved them all around so cant remember which one it was.:mad:

Thanks

Advertisement

2. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    Male
    EarthCaust Photography, Volunteer, Enviromental Re
    UK- Edinburgh, Brazil - 2 hrs from Rio de Janeiro

Welcome to a Great phone, If you mean the liltle bar at the bottom it could of been the internet one but do not worry. Just open the app drawer and press the icon you want and it will appear on homescreen then press and drag it to the position you want

If you want advice n tips on good apps give me a shout any time we are a nice bunch

3. WarHog

WarHog Lurker
    None

Sep 17, 2011
    South Yorkshire UK
    Thanks Riche101.

Ive still got the internet shortcut. I guess ive only removed a shortcut so perhaps I shouldnt worry? Might go back into the Orange shop and ask to see a phone fresh out of the box to see which one it was?

Its my first android phone coming from an iphone3 so im still getting used to it. Wish I'd swapped over sooner.

Cheers (great forum by the way)

4. matttye

matttye Android Expert
    None

Apr 26, 2010
    Senior Legal Secretary
    Lincoln, England
    Yeah I wouldn't worry if I were you.

As you explore the phone and learn its' features you'll find the features you want to use and remove the ones you don't, so the lost shortcut won't be a problem forever. :)

WarHog likes this.