1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help, Ive deleted a shortcut

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WarHog, Sep 18, 2011.

1. WarHog

WarHog Lurker

Got my new Samsung GS2 the other day. Whilst playing with it I accidentally dragged the wrong shortcut/icon into the 'delete bin' :eek:

Im not sure which one it was but I think it was one of the shortcuts that appeared in the bottom right of one of the home screens!

Can anyone tell me what shortcuts appear on the phone when first switching the phone on for the first time. Ive since moved them all around so cant remember which one it was.:mad:

Thanks

2. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

Welcome to a Great phone, If you mean the liltle bar at the bottom it could of been the internet one but do not worry. Just open the app drawer and press the icon you want and it will appear on homescreen then press and drag it to the position you want

If you want advice n tips on good apps give me a shout any time we are a nice bunch

3. WarHog

WarHog Lurker

Thanks Riche101.

Ive still got the internet shortcut. I guess ive only removed a shortcut so perhaps I shouldnt worry? Might go back into the Orange shop and ask to see a phone fresh out of the box to see which one it was?

Its my first android phone coming from an iphone3 so im still getting used to it. Wish I'd swapped over sooner.

Cheers (great forum by the way)

4. matttye

matttye Android Expert

Yeah I wouldn't worry if I were you.

As you explore the phone and learn its' features you'll find the features you want to use and remove the ones you don't, so the lost shortcut won't be a problem forever. :)

WarHog likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews