• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP!! Kyocera Duraforce stuck in a bootloop.

Mike753

Lurker
Dec 3, 2017
This only happens when I restart the phone myself, or when the phone dies and I have to boot it up from the battery screen. It then boots up into the lock screen, but is mildly unresponsive, and then after around 20 seconds it reboots.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that I have root installed (Used One Click KingoRoot)? I also used Lucky Patcher on occasion but I am uncertain that this is the case.

Can someone help me find a fix for this, it's getting really irritating.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
It could be that Kingoroot("free" Chinese spyware/adware) damaged or corrupted something in the firmware, that's causing the boot loop, and possibly that Lucky Patcher aggravated the problem as well because that does mess with the system, and the firmware needs to be re-flashed. How you can do that on a Duraforce, no ideas, maybe something on Youtube about it.

BTW AF does take a very dim view of Lucky Patcher, as it's basically theft, so won't find any help for that here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones