1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help! Leader Impression 7 PLEASE?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hunnybee1020, Aug 10, 2012.

1. hunnybee1020

hunnybee1020 Lurker

I just recently acquired an Impression 7, and am unable to download anything from the slideme market. The internet is slow or freezes and I have done everything to restore to factory settings and then update it just to make sure there was nothing on it from the prior owner that was impeding it's performance. I am at a loss and about to chuck it out the window. Did I get screwed when I bought it or is there some way to fix it? Also small words and simple instructions will be needed. I am just not tech savvy at all.

Ps I also get the "Parse error: there was a problem parsing the package" message and I have no clue what that means other than something doesn't work.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Hi welcome to AF...bad news I think.

You might have got screwed, Ebay or Chinese wholesaler was it?

It sounds like a common problem with off-brand Chinese devices, crappy and buggy software. Think this one is running 2.2. I'm quite sure there's no software upgrades available. Don't even know who made it.

3. hunnybee1020

hunnybee1020 Lurker

It's made by "Leader" their customer service is pretty great but right now I can't call customer service because it is off hours. I was trying to find a way to fix my tablet before I had to try and figure out how to get it serviced without a receipt. I bought it off of someone here in town it was a FB classifieds thing.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

If their customer service was that great, you should be able to call them any time. FYI Shenzhen tablet manufacturers have many people working in customer service 24/7.