• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP, LG G2 D800 works only on 2G network...

Elikala

Lurker
Mar 29, 2016
Hi,

I just purchased a new, unlocked, Lg G2 D800 as a replacement for my G2 D802 international version. I updated it to 5.0.2.
The problem is that here in Italy that I am trying to use it, it only works on 2G network... My carrier told me that that everything is ok with my line, and I should be running on 3G or 4G...
Under settings- mobile networks there is NOT an option to choose data speed (like 2G, 3G, or 4G...). Applictions through play store like intelly3G, 4GLTE Switch, Switch network type 2G/3G, etc, return me the message that are not supported from my phone...
Even when I try to pybass that through the hidden menu, dialing the USSD code: *#*#4636#*#* I get the same message, "the application does not work on this device"...
I am desperate... Please any ideas
Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones