1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help, LG G4c

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Mysterka35, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Mysterka35

Mysterka35 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2017
    Hello, so I am using this device currently. Well, model is H525n or so... My devixe is rooted. But the problem is that I can't access that menu you can which power volume down button when turning phone(sorry for bad English) so? Do I miss something, or is it just wrong combination or something is very very bad?  I remember even before Rooting this device I couldn't reach that menu. Neither when I rooted. I just don't understand point of this device, because.. I can't find for it any good custom roms neither can update to marshmallo six or something.. Even though am I using this device with something close to prestigious care)(sysemically)  but yeah. Now about that recoverey need help

Advertisement

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    Next to you
    Hello there!
    Did you start by powering off the device?
    Lg G4c H525n Recovery Mode
    1. Turn off Your G4C. Press and Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key.
    2. When LG Logo Appear Release Power Button and Immediately Press Power Button Again remember don't release Volume Down key.

I think you may be missing the 2nd part to access recovery?

Do you have the stock recovery or did you flash a custom recovery?

Edit: odd, but found another, slightly different way to enter recovery:
    http://www.hardreset.info/devices/lg/lg-g4c/recovery-mode/

Edit again, sorry:
    This has a more comprehensive way to get to recovery:
    http://www.recovery-mode.com/android/lg-g4c.html
    Recovery Mode LG G4c

1. Turn off the device
    2. Press and hold Volume Down key + Power key about 10 seconds
    3. Release all key when LG logo appears
    4. Press and hold again Volume down key + Power key
    5. Release all key when Android System Recovery Mode appears

#2 Mikestony, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Mysterka35 and Bg260 like this.
  3. Mysterka35

May 31, 2017
    Hi, ok.. I tried thirth way you advised and you know what, I booted into safe mode :D.. Well it's nice to know that power + volume down for 10 secs and after that again gor 10 secs same combination or maybe just only one time is enough to open save mode. But what I really do want is open that screen where android robot is painted the menu where you can wipe out data or something like that.. I will of course try those two you said methods. Oh and one thing. Why safe mode? As I restarted from It i noticed almost all 'by default' set apps where reset. Even swift key keyboard beta required second restart to work properly as now. (I couldn't write because keyboard just kept dissappearing)

EDIT:.
    Ok I tried first method. And I got prompted about factory reset, I removed instantly my battery cause I didn't knew which option is marked, the one who is greyed or white one. But. That's interesting. Still I check second method
    Edit:

Ok I tried second method but it referred me to safe mode. Oh well, what I wanted to access is not something like this but maybe I won't blame anyone. anyway thanks for your time Mikestony :)

#3 Mysterka35, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Leon Marco

Leon Marco Well-Known Member
    None

May 15, 2017
    What you speak of is called is called recovery mode. Why do you want to go there. Safe mode disabled all third-party apps. Reboot normally to exit from there.

5. Mysterka35

May 31, 2017
    I really had Intentions with installing g Custom rom and for my latest post about xposed compatibility, but I can't install neither CWM neither TWRP on this device so... I can't use xposed too. Don't like the risk

#5 Mysterka35, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017