• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [HELP...] LG Marquee show ENTER PIN TO UNLOCK...what PIN should I input ?

liemjerry

Jul 8, 2012
Dear friends...

After setting my Outlook with Exchange Server for receive and sending my company emails..I put Marquee on the table, after 1,5 hours, I found that Marquee shows :

ENTER PIN TO UNLOCK

and at the bottom shows :

Emergency Call - Reset Password

If I Reset Password..

shows :
Enter recovery password. It can be found from your Outlook Web Access's Account>Option>Mobile Devices>Display Recovery Password

BACK - NEXT

=============================================
What should I do? I don't know, what PIN I must entered?
=============================================

Can somebody help me please ...

Thanks B4

try the last 4 digits of your phone number. if everything fails go into recovery mode and wipe the phone. you will lose all data but you can use your phone. recovery mode, turn phone off,press vol down & power together hold buttons recovery will come up. navigate with vol rocker seect with power button. hope his helps you

Upvote 0
try the last 4 digits of your phone number. if everything fails go into recovery mode and wipe the phone. you will lose all data but you can use your phone. recovery mode, turn phone off,press vol down & power together hold buttons recovery will come up. navigate with vol rocker seect with power button. hope his helps you

Thanks so much kevindroid...

Ok, I give up after 7 of 8 option
and then I go to recovery/factory reset option

I choose factory reset with volume key, but when I select, I must touch Menu button, when I choose Power button, It does not affect anything

But mostly, thank you so much for your information and help

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones