• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! Lock 2.0 messed my phone up

i mean my phone wont go back to anything i had before...its like horrible now...is this the best solution? Have you seen this b4?

This is what I get for half reading the post when I was at work.... Yes, all you did was turn of Sense. Assuming clicking "Home" doesn't give you the option to choose between Sense and the default android homescreen, do the following:

Click Home>Settings> Applications>Manage Applications>Home

Then click "Clear Defaults." Press the Home Key. Put a checkmark in the box and click on HTC Sense.

Upvote 0
long press home i think and it will give u option to go to senseUI or reg android....your ohone isnt broke its just not in sense mode

I ended up re-setting my phone...but BTW today i was reading some other forums and found out how to switch to the regular Android home screen. Mine didnt have this option at first because it was set to have Sense as my Home. You can go in and manually turn off Sense. At this point, you can long press the home button and it gives me the option. Thought i would let anyone know who cares.

Upvote 0
This is what I get for half reading the post when I was at work.... Yes, all you did was turn of Sense. Assuming clicking "Home" doesn't give you the option to choose between Sense and the default android homescreen, do the following:

Click Home>Settings> Applications>Manage Applications>Home

Then click "Clear Defaults." Press the Home Key. Put a checkmark in the box and click on HTC Sense.

Thank you so much!! I thought I was doomed!! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones