• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Help looking for certain case...

wedgemoose

Android Enthusiast
Apr 26, 2010
MA
I've been searching without too much luck. I'm looking for a protective type thing like the I-Phone has. It only goes around the edges of the phone. I think it's made of rubber or some similar material and it leaves the back and front open, yet it protects it and keeps the actual phone from touching the desk or anything. I guess you would call it a "edge bumper cover"????

does anyone know if they make it for the Dinc???

it looks like this

Attachments

• IPUK-iPhone4_Bumper_Red-200x220x0[1].jpg
    IPUK-iPhone4_Bumper_Red-200x220x0[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 48
Try looking at barely there case for the droid. You can Google or look on youtube. I haven't used it but maybe someone can comment on it.

Thanks Football. But those are full cases. the one i'm looking for just goes around the edges. I don't think they make one but was hoping that they did. thanks again because I didn't know about that particular case

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones