1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help, lost 4g service

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ManlyParasite, May 4, 2012.

1. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

I think it was the update to lg optimizer. After downloading, I rebooted my phone asset going in and checking everything was still fine, and had absolutely no service. After cycling airplane mode I get"3g"
    I believe it was the update, and I would request someone pm me the previous version. I know we cannot condone piracy but I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

I dont see why that app would disable your service.

Being that there has been so many 4G problems lately, it's prolly on Metro's end.

3. theisonews

theisonews Android Enthusiast

check your data.usage . maybe u hit the limit.

4. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

I was grandfathered in on the $60 unlimited plan
    I left it as it was in case it was on metros end, but my 4g didn't come back. I managed to pull the previous version from a switchme profile, and my 4g returned, I don't know what I did to break it, but I did lol

5. akikhia

akikhia Android Expert

check with metro they changed my plan when i switched phones without authorization. otherwise open hidden menu check settings or open network settings and check there as well. highly doubt its lg esteem optimizer.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews