• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help me about Reverse Tethering

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. so I'm confused where should I post my question, just saw an option "new thread" & I arrived here..

I'm new to android.. got a Sony Ericson Xperia mini Pro few days back. Now problem is, I want to share my desktop lan connection with my phone (I don't have wifi adapter in my pc), but I just can't do it. I saw my brother shared his lan with his HTC wildfire S by some option called "pass through" or something like that. However I can't find that option in my phone, after googling for hours I found out that there is something called "reverse thetaring" which wiill allow me to share my lan with phone, but I can't figure it out how can I do that. Someone please help me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones