• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me find a phone!

still not enough info. if you are looking to subsidize, just look on verizon's site.

if just looking to buy outright,
samsung galaxy nexus runs the latest jelly bean. has a front facing camera....i recently picked one up on ebay for 110.
the htc droids and the motorola droids all have front facing cameras i believe. aside from the htc droid dna which is pretty sweet, the rest might fit your budget.

Upvote 0
Other than as chanchan says, a Gnex or s2 (if you wana use SD card) are excellent bargain phones that can be made to out-perform much more expensive phones.. other than them, id check out the ZTE and Huawae (ive probably spelled that wrong lol) chinese manufacturers that really punch above their weight :thumbup:

Ok awesome, thanks! What about the HTC Incredible 2? They seemed to be fairly inexpensive.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones