1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

help me find a specific battery app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by adamsdaddy, Jun 2, 2011.

1. adamsdaddy

adamsdaddy Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2010
    I am looking for a specific app and I hope all of you out there can help me find it. About 2 months ago I had a simple battery app widget that when plugged in would tell me the mAh of the device plugged in. I could see my AC charger pushed in around 1100 mAh while my usb charger was about half of that. I thought it was cool but deleted it and replaced it with a simpler notification bar battery app. I have scoured the android market and cannot find it anywhere. I have looked at page after page to find this app. All the apps I found told me the volt of the battery. This app told me what the INCOMING power was. I have a AA battery portable usb charger. I could see the fresh battery mAh and could tell when the batteries were too low to be any more use. It was awsome! I now have a portable solar recharge battery pack and wanted to see how much power it was feeding my phone.

I know this app is out there. I never would have deleted it if I knew it was such a rare item. I've seen many postings from other people out there wanting similar information so I thought I would bring it up to "the experts". Everyone here has been so helpful in answering questions for me so I hope there is someone out there that knows the answer to this one also. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Advertisement

2. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert
    None

Oct 6, 2009
  3. adamsdaddy

adamsdaddy Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2010
    This was the first one I tried. I guess I went into the settings and messed them up. I reloaded the app and didn't touch anything and it worked. I guess after looking through pages of battery widgets I couldn't see the forest through the trees. Thanks for offering some new eyes for a very easy solution. Does anyone know of other apps that do this?

P.S. I plugged in my solar charger purchased on ebay and it outputs 1/8 the charge my usb charger does. I knew something was wrong with it and now I can see it. Thanks again for the help.

4. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert
    None

Oct 6, 2009
    Happy endings are good. :)

I've heard similar comments from some folks w/solar chargers...

5. adamsdaddy

adamsdaddy Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2010
    disappointing for the solar charger. I specifically got this one because of the 2700 mAh battery inside. Oh well. Back to the wishing well for something better. Thanks again.