1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me find the game

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Zekson, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

Greetings, everyone.

I wanted to find one game on the Google Play Store, but I couldn't do it.
    It's a game where other games can be made. The game is in voxel form, so you have an overview of what you're making in 3D Space.
    You can make, for example - Getting Over It, platformer games, you can make to drive a car on any surface you make...
    The game normally has bright colors, it's very interesting. There's a little programming in it, nothing to do with the code, but you connect different blocks.

I don't know how else to describe the game, but if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

I forgot to mention that when playing a game, the phone is held vertically or horizontally and the game looks like Crossy Road.

3. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

There is one that I did play, does represented on what you are saying.

4. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

5. Milo Willamson

Was it an old school game, care to explain any further detail into it? Was it a new release or OG game?

6. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

It's a newer type of game. Like, as I said, it looks like Crossy Road, it literally has such textures and items. In that game you can make other minigames.

7. Milo Willamson

Hmmm.... When you mentioned Voxel, I wikied and my mind went to Q-Bert type game, like of that pyramid, (Mind my brain of a gamer of 30 plus years - Multi platform) so yeah that is how my mind jogged through, and it isn't like a cube escape game right? You mentioned about Crossy Roads, I did play that a few times last year, so yeah I know the textures and styles to that game, So you are looking for a wide screen game, that goes from first prospective to third ? That is a wide margin style, at least could you have some sort of screen shots with it, if you have it with you in the cloud?

8. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

So, this is a game where you can make your own games. Yes, it looks like Crossy Road, and you can make your own textures and objects. So the game is completely customizable. You can make your own vehicle and cross obstacles on the map you make, you can make a game like Getting Over It, and a lot of other things, I don't remember exactly how it was.

9. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

I FOUND IT!!! It's called "Fancade".. oh my God

Attached Files:

Milo Willamson likes this.
  10. Milo Willamson

I am not familiar with much mobile games of this moment, sorry I could not help you otherwise.

11. Zekson

Zekson Lurker

It's okay. Thank you for your help and your time!