• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help me get this baby running again

I want to avoid double posting so if someone could please kindly direct me to a post that helps solve a bootloop/brick problem:

I have an old Samsung TU that constantly bootloops. I followed chevanlol360's method of installing the Stock Rom. Which means I downloaded the stock rom for the Samsung Tu that was supplied, I installed it onto a mini sd, and I loaded the minis sd into the phone. I thought I was golden because the old Samsung TU recognized the stockrom zip on the sd card, however after I load the stockrom zip, the phone reboots, to the Android recovery screen over and over again.https://i.imgur.com/wDLX9F0.jpg

Help,Please. I followed directions well and I've rooted several phones successfully. I've bricked and recovered successfully. I just can't get this one

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones