1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me pick a STABLE rom please!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JoeMustang, Sep 5, 2011.

1. JoeMustang

JoeMustang Member

Is there any stable roms for the Incredible 2? I've been using all the AOSPs and they ALL have the same problems and I can't take it any more. I realize these devs do this stuff on the side but I need a reliable phone. So is there any reliable roms out there?

I'm thinking about switching to a sense Rom. I was thinking Incredible 2 Mix or beatmod cyansense? But I really don't know what is a good rom. I need Speaker phone with Headset to work, GPS is a must!, Gmail must SYNC and in call volume must be loud like stock.

http://androidforums.com/incredible...ncredible-2-faq-roms-latest-update-9-2-a.html

Thanks for any help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. McLovlein13

McLovlein13 Android Enthusiast

MIUI is the most stable for me, but the in-call volume is very quiet, that doesnt matter for me cause i usually use a headset. the most stable sense roms that ive found are incredible sensation, virtuous unity, or the desire s port. those roms you said are great and very stable too, but i like sense 3.0

3. KrippyKreme

KrippyKreme Android Enthusiast

If you are wanting Sense, I agree with mclovlein. Virtuous Unity us, by far, the best out there. MMS is a very simple fix and you are good to go.

4. JoeMustang

JoeMustang Member

I was looking into the Virtuous but What is that Patch that I'm suppose to also install? That part makes me a little nervous

5. McLovlein13

its easy, if you know how to install a ROM, youll be able to handle the virtuous unity fixes

6. Lagos

Lagos Well-Known Member

Miui with the Tiamat kernel is very good. The custom kernel makes the in call volume very close to what it is with the stock rom.

7. McLovlein13

ive had trouble with the tiamat kernal draining my battery very fast, but it was probably something i was doing. ill flash that tonight

8. JoeMustang

JoeMustang Member

Yes I've used MIUI with Tiamat. The incall volume is still not acceptable to me but yes it does help greatly. But also the GPS is backwards and the speaker phone with headset doesn't work. kind of a deal breaker for me. I really hope we get someone that can fix these issues on AOSP. I loaded the Incredible 2 Mix rom and It has been really nice so far but I REALLY REALLY miss CM7. there is nothing like vanilla android.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews