• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP ME PLEASE IDEOS u8150b

JK1989

Lurker
Aug 20, 2012

Please Guys help me please

Ideos Huawei 8150b IS HUAWEI IDEOS U8150B

NOT START MY PHONE ( ON IDEOS .. And stays )

NO ON WITH : CALL+UPTHE VOLUM + ON

IN OF THE CALL + ON THE VOLUM+ON (YES , FOR THIS MOMENT... UPDATE FAILED, YELLOW =( )

PLEASE URL DOWNLOAD : FOR THE SISTEM ORIGINAL HUAWEI IEOS 8150B ???

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

PD: SPEAK SPANISH .. PLEASE OR NO

Hi JK1989, Is your phone brand new?
I don't understand why you are starting your phone using the Vol+ button.
It should start by pressing the Power button on the top of the phone.
I've just checked my phone and there are no new updates for the U8150.

Were you trying a "Forced Upgrade"?
From the FAQ's Manual:

2.1 Forced Upgrade
The forced upgrade method is as follows:
Note: After the forced upgrade, all user data (contacts, text messages, and multimedia messages) will be lost.
1. Go to Support - Huawei Device Co., Ltd.. and search for the latest U8150 version, download it to the local drive, and uncompress it to extract the upgrade file.
2. In the SD card root directory, create a new folder named dload. Take the extracted upgrade file, UPDATE.APP, and copy it to the dloadfolder.
3. Insert the SD card into the mobile phone.
4. When the mobile phone is powered off, press the Volume +, End, and Power keys at the same time to initiate the forced upgrade.
5. After the upgrade is complete, restart the phone, and continue to use as before.
If it doesn't work when you press the buttons, I found it important to press the buttons simultaneously (all together) at once. Neil.

ps. I can email you a plan of the phone if you Post your email address here.

Upvote 0
Hi kabika, If your touch screen doesn't re-act to finger touch, make sure the screen is absolutely clean.
Surface grease from your fingers can build up on the digitizer screen, so try cleaning it thoroughly. Do not use any solvents. Use an approved cellphone screen cleaning cloth.
If it still doesn't work - you may have to renew the Digitizer screen.

You don't say whether the phone has been damaged, so I can only assume from your Problem Post that it is either of the above. Neil.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones